CooLiner insulated envelopes are IPC's intermediate performance thermal mailers for shipping flat or small sized heat or cold sensitive goods requiring thermal protection.
Foil Bubble Insulated Envelope & CooLiner Insulated Pouches
- 24 Hour Protection
Suggested Envelop Sizes
| 8” x 10” x ½”
11” x 13” x ½”
14” x 17” x ½”
14” x 19” x ½”
| 18” x 22” x ½”
20” x 24” x ½”
Custom Any Size
Insulated Envelope Features
- Helps maintain temperature of refrigerated products for 24 hrs+.
- Easy self seal tape lip for quick closure.
- Excellent for internet order fulfillment.
- Prevents moisture "sweating" on product.
- Clean and professional presentation.
- Good for flat products.
- Suitable for small food items and vials and other small medical or biopharmaceutical items.
- One Piece, easy drop in bag design
- Peel and Seal easy adhesive lip closure
- Leak Resistant/Water tight
- FDA Approved for incidental food contact
- Tips: use with GelTech Gel Pack for maximum performance. Read More Here.
In addition to temp shield temperature control shipping materials, we also manufacture gel pack
See our insulated pouches
and insulated containers
In the event your payload size exceeds our insulated envelopes
or is smaller than the dimensions of our thermal pallet covers
, IPC insulated box liners
fill the need to ship “smaller than a pallet
but bigger than an envelope”
shipmentswith a guarantee that the temperature of the products being shipped remain largely unchanged from the ambient temperature throughout the cold chain